✻ Bilberry Lemonade
Happy Monday everyone! Let’s gets your week started with a delightful Fruit Mix Bilberry Lemonade recipe. Who doesn’t love a berry infused cocktail? It’s sweet, sour, and the perfect after work concoction to brighten your evening and get your after workday drink started. Each Fruit Mix Bilberry Lemonade is brimming with 20 strawberries, 80 raspberries and 280 blueberries that blends into a perfect balance and harmony. We prepare each Fruit Mix Bilberry Lemonade in small batches in our Brooklyn, NY facility, where we carefully crafted this product to actually taste like the delicious fruit you see pictured on the bottle. Lastly, we boosted our Fruit Mix Bilberry Lemonade with some natural antioxidant goodness derived from superfruits such as Acai, Goji, Acerola, and maqui berries.
- Fresh Bilberries
- 6 oz Club Soda
- 1 oz Fresh Lemon/Lime Juice
- 1-2 oz Smartfruit Blooming Berry
- Garnish: Thyme, Mint, Dried Blood Orange
- Add Smartfruit Blooming Berry, lemon juice and thyme into a shaker and shake well.
- Pour into cocktail glass with ice cubes in it and top with soda water.
- Garnish with dried orange, fresh mint and more bilberries.